- We ship both domestically and worldwide, for worldwide International shipping please visit www.assamicaagro.com
- We ship the order within 3 days of receiving the order.
- We use Blue dart, Delhivery, Expressbees, FedEx, Ecom, India Post to ship teas.
- Orders take 8-10 business days to be delivered to you.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Due to the current COVID-19 Situation, orders might be slightly delayed.
- Orders over ₹250 will have free shipping & Orders over ₹500 will have Free Cash On Delivery
- Orders under ₹250 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 2-3 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step! To Start shopping, you can visit our Green Tea Collection!
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- Cash on Delivery is available to 13,000+ Pin codes of India.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer to resend the product.
- Timing: we have a 7-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
If you are buying above ₹5000 then please contact our support, they will create a special discount for you! Otherwise you may use the discount codes that are automatically given to you on Product Page / Cart Page!
- With every Order you'll be given 2 Free Tea Samples, that are worth up to ₹65!
- You get Tea points on every order, if you are logged in. You can use these points on the next purchase to get cash discount!
The safe long-term storage of dried flowers ( Chamomile, Rose, Jasmine, Lavender etc) and herbs( Mint, Tulsi, Stevia etc) for several months requires the following storage conditions:
The moisture content of the stored product: 6–8%
Relative humidity of ambient air :<40%
Room temperature: 4–15°C
Lighting: Largely in a darkened room
Teas should be kept in cool and dry place away from sunlight. The storage should be in airtight condition to keep the freshness of the teas.
BREWING GUIDE for whole leaf teas and Herbal Teas:
- Water temperature: 75-80º Celsius
- Dosage: 2.5-3 grams of tea
- Amount of water: 150-200 ml
- Steeping time: 80,120,180, 300 seconds
- Re-steeping: 3-4 times
We suggest you to always use freshly boiled water cooled down to a proper temperature. Use suitable tea ware and cover the teapot or teacup when brewing. Preheat your teapot. To discover delicate subtleness of each tea always follow the instructions, and feel free to experiment with dosage, time or temperature when you get accustomed to the tea. Higher temperature, larger amounts of leaves and longer steeping time will result in stronger tea with more astringency. You can add sugar/honey and lemon to your tea, but we suggest that you try it straight first to enjoy it to the fullest.