Organic Assam Orthodox Tea - 50g
Robust organic Assam orthodox tea in a retail pack. Beautiful leaves with strong flavor and chocolate aroma.
A strong Assam black tea blend made from the finest tea leaves naturally grown & handcrafted by artisan tea makers from upper Assam.
- Fresh, Assam Orthodox Black Tea Leaves
- Tippy Golden Orange Pekoe (TGFOP) Grade
- Makes a Robust Tea with Pleasant Aroma & Great Full Bodied Taste
- Slight Molasses Sweetness with Tangy Notes and Texture
- Organically Grown, Exclusive Artisan Teas from Small Tea Farms
- Makes Around 40-60 cups of Assam Tea (With 2-3 Infusions)
- Use freshly boiled water
- Infuse around 2.5g of tea leaves for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the tea with a lid during infusion.
- Add sugar or honey to your taste.
Use the same tea leaves for 2-3 infusions.