Whether you would believe it or not, Iced green tea can be your most refreshing drink during summers.
Iced Green Tea is refreshing, tasty and packed with a lot of nutritional values. If you try it during extreme summers, you might even forget your favorite soft drink.
How To Prepare
It is very simple to prepare iced green tea. You can prepare it without any elaborate recipes. In order to taste this nutritious refreshing drink, just do the following:
- 3-4 Green Tea Bags.
(You can try with Assamica Agro's Pure Green Tea Bags. And, if you like the flavor of Mint, try with our Mint Green Tea Bags )
- Ice Cubes
Once the ingredients are ready:
- Boil 3-4 cups of water.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the green tea bags into the hot water.
- Leave the green tea bags in the hot water for around 5 minutes.
- Remove the green tea bags.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes, allowing the green tea brew to cool.
- If you find the green tea to be too strong, you can add cold water to bring it to your desired level.
- Put the tea container in a refrigerator to chill.
- While serving, put ice cubes into a tumbler and pour the chilled green tea.
Your Iced Green Tea is ready to refresh yourself.
Health Benefits of Iced Green Tea
This refreshing cold drink has a lot of health benefits too, which you might have not known yet. Apart from refreshing you, Iced green tea will keep you healthy and fit. It can improve your digestion to keep you healthy from within. Also, it can offer you the same health benefits of green tea, for example, it is beneficial against diabetes, heart problems, blood pressure and lowers risk of dental infection. This amazing organic drink can also keep your weight under control to give you a great look.
One of the biggest advantage of Iced green tea is that, you will be able to get rid of normal soft drinks once you adopt this healthier option to refresh you during the hot summer days. Commercial soft drinks have several negative effects on your health apart from increasing your weight.
Buy Assamica Agro's green teas today and start making this refreshing & healthy cold drink for yourself and your family!