3 Good-Cuppa Tea Recipes with Amazing Health Benefits You Must Try
Let’s get real.
We love tea, despite the many naysayers dissuading us from drinking caffeine.
I can’t even function my normal self without a sizzling hot cup of tea, rejuvenating me to put in the boot hard enough for the day.
Else, I’m just a zombie, lifeless and moribund, sitting through my job, because I have bills.
Not even joking!
It’s official: I love tea, and more so, if I get some varieties out of it to keep me in brighter spirits, and help me prevent the bed crash at the end of the day.
I’ve recently discovered some amazing, amazing tea recipes you must try if you’re a tea junkie like me. All three recipes are easy to prepare and require ingredients that are readily available.
So, without waiting any further, let’s dive right in.
*Did I tell you that I’m already drooling?*
- Mint Punch Tea
The best thing about adding Mint to tea is - it enhances the flavour of the latter and doesn’t overpower it.
On top of it, Mint has some striking health benefits, so the combination does more than you think.
Mint Punch tea can help you treat congestion, upset stomach, and bad odour
- 3 Cups of Boiling Water
- 5 Cups of Cold Water
- 10-12 Sprigs of Mint
- 4 Tea Bags
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice
- ¼ Cup of Lemon Juice
- 3 Orange & Lemon Slices for Garnish
- Put the tea bags and mint sprigs in a pitcher and add boiling water.
- Now, simmer the mixture for about 8 minutes at medium heat.
- Remove and discard the tea bags, along with mint after squeezing out the excess liquid.
- Add sugar, orange, and lemon juice to the concoction, and stir well.
- Pour in the cold water.
- Serve over ice cubes, and garnish it using orange and lemon slices.
- Smooth Sweet Tea
This is my favourite.
Turn your ordinary cup of tea into a bomb of flavours in every sip with this exotic recipe.
Sprinkle some baking soda and a bit of sugar for a distinctive, smooth aroma you’d love yourself for trying out.
- A Pinch of Baking Soda
- 2 Cups of Boiling Water
- 6 Tea Bags
- ¾ Cups of White Sugar
- 6 Cups of Cool Water
- Pour in boiling water in a heat-proof, glass pitcher.
- Add tea bags and mix a pinch of baking soda to it.
- Cover and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove and discard the tea bags. Add sugar until dissolved.
- Pour in cold water and refrigerate.
- Serve icy cold.
- Ginger, Honey Lemon Tea
If you’re bored of your regular lemon tea, twist it around with a dash of honey and ginger into it, and discover a whole new dimension to those regular flavours.
This would be the *tea tango* you can trust. Take my words!
- 6 cups of water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 piece of lemon rind
- 1 piece of ginger root, size 1 inch (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tea bags (chamomile or any other variety of your choice)
- In a first, slice the ginger into pieces.
- Put all the ingredients - ginger, lemon rind, water and honey - in a pitcher.
- Allow the mixture to steep for a while.
- Add lemon juice to mixture and transfer into a teapot.
- Now, place tea bags and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove and discard the tea bags and serve tea.
That’s all for this tea recipe book. Try these out and let us know about your experience in the comment section below.
Assamicaagro is counted among the best tea suppliers in the industry, and have been providing heart-gladdening tea experiences for almost a decade. We provide the best and 100% natural varieties of tea at budget-friendly rates and have a strong pan-India presence. Those who love tea love Assamicaagro for its tea.
You can check out our offerings and packages here.
- Assamica Agro